Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Research Journal 2

I started looking for articles more relevant to my research question. I narrowed down my search to journals that have Female Genital Mutilation and mental health and them.
I also looked at how female genital mutilation impacts pregnancy and fertility of women.

I saved articles that I thought would be beneficial to my research project so that I could refer to them later.






All in all I have come away with approx. seven sources so far with two needing some comb through to make sure they will be beneficial instead of leaving me with no new information and becoming repetitive. So far it has become apparent to me that FGM does not impact fertility, but does cause a great amount of pain to those pregnant or giving birth. FGM is also not beneficial in anyway and should be eradicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment